My photo
I'm living my dream working as an Atlanta wedding photographer. Win the lottery tomorrow and I'd still be making wedding pictures the next Saturday. That's the truth. I love my iPhone, sleeping past 10 am, spaghetti doused with melted chedder cheese and being daddy to the world's cutest four year old.

Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Maui Me!!!




Tyler and Emi 7/6/2008- Well I'm mad. I thought I wasn't going to miss Hawaii that much but Tyler and Emi sure did make it hard. I flew back to do their wedding and two others last month.  They were on Maui across from Haleakala at Kamehameha Golf Club.


Check out this golf course!! The club house was designed by Frank Loyd Wright. I just can't say enough good things about these two. He's the
nicest guy you'll meet and she just glowed. Click here to see some of my favorite shots.

No comments: