My photo
I'm living my dream working as an Atlanta wedding photographer. Win the lottery tomorrow and I'd still be making wedding pictures the next Saturday. That's the truth. I love my iPhone, sleeping past 10 am, spaghetti doused with melted chedder cheese and being daddy to the world's cutest four year old.

Tuesday, October 14, 2008

UBS, Ivy League, Polo Fundraiser



On Sunday I spent a couple hours at Chukkar Farms. Nina Shields has devoted all proceeds from her photography to benefit baby Memphis, a little boy who needs help. I was glad to help her and him out. I think we got some good stuff for UBS and probably some christmas cards shot for some people as well. Click here to see some of my favorites. Give us a couple days and check out all the shots on Nina's site.  Thanks to Philip Michael PR for coordinating the event.

No comments: