My photo
I'm living my dream working as an Atlanta wedding photographer. Win the lottery tomorrow and I'd still be making wedding pictures the next Saturday. That's the truth. I love my iPhone, sleeping past 10 am, spaghetti doused with melted chedder cheese and being daddy to the world's cutest four year old.

Sunday, March 7, 2010

Free iPods!


Check out this cool idea. Leave from your wedding reception with an ipod touch, loaded up with your wedding photos! Here's to immediate gratification. :) Best part of the whole deal? It's free. Everyone who signs a contract at the Cobb Galeria show, this Sunday, will get a FREE 8 gig iPod touch to take home from the show! Bring it back on your wedding day and we'll load it up with your pictures, before you get hit with the rice. Sorry. This is strictly for the show and new contracts only.

No comments: