My photo
I'm living my dream working as an Atlanta wedding photographer. Win the lottery tomorrow and I'd still be making wedding pictures the next Saturday. That's the truth. I love my iPhone, sleeping past 10 am, spaghetti doused with melted chedder cheese and being daddy to the world's cutest four year old.

Monday, March 30, 2009

Jennie and James Engagement Session












It just doesn't get much easier than this. I love Serenbe Farms. Throw in Jennie's radiant smile and you really can't go wrong.

Check out the top 25 shots from their shoot on this flickr slideshow.

2 comments:

Jenni Myung said...

Hi John,

I actually ran into your add on facebook and decided to check out your website.

I am currently a freshman at Emory and my dream job right now is being is to be a wedding photographer, so I spend a lot of time looking through wedding photographer sites and the wpja.com site.

Though I am studying liberal arts, I've always wondered if I should be at art school instead studying photography. But, I've also never believed in studying something so specific. I actually was just wondering about your education background and how you got started in photography, especially wedding photography.

I am also looking to stay in Atlanta in the summer of 2010 to hopefully, intern under a photographer here. But we'll see how that turns out. Do you think many photographers with their own studio would be open to that idea? Just having a student come for 4 months?

Instead of replying back on my blog (which is for the Emory Undergraduate Admissions Offices), could you email me at myxjenni@yahoo.com?

I would greatly appreciate it! Thanks!

-Jenni

PS. I am LOVING the song on your website. It's on repeat right now.

Renai Photography said...

Awesome! Love #5 the best. We need more red roofs here.